Compliance, Company Secretarial & Licensing
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the form below and a Netsheria team member will be in touch shortly!
- Advising on corporate law and governance compliance issues.
- Advising and assisting in applications for various business licenses and approvals from the Government, County Councils and parastatals.
- Preparation and issuance of notices for board and shareholder meetings.
- Preparing and filing statutory returns with the Registrar of Companies.
- Maintaining correct records of the company secretarial file and where required confirming the correctness of records maintained with the Registrar of Companies.
- Advising the Board on and effecting any required changes in the directorship, shareholding structure, change of registered office and change of company name.
- Maintaining of the Company’s statutory books including the Register of Members, Register of Charges and Debentures, Minute Books and Share Certificates Register.
- Providing general guidance to the Board with respect to company secretarial matters.
- Management of Board affairs
- Guiding the Board on the technical application of the Companies Act 2015 and the application of the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association. This shall also include guidance on compliance with any rules and regulations set out under the Act or by the Registrar of Companies from time to time