We specialise in acting for entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses (OMBs) and investors. We advise in relation to corporate transactions, banking, financing, commercial contracts and on all aspects of running and growing a business in Kenya and East Africa.
Our Advocates combine strong technical expertise with a track record in delivering flexible and creative solutions for our clients.
Much of our advice is for early stage companies and startups in the technology and media sectors or for those investing in such entities.
We also work closely with our Real Estate team to advise those investing in or developing commercial property on all of their financing, banking and related security issues.
We draft and review a wide range of contracts and provide advisory on various commercial issues including but not limited to:
- distribution, franchising and agency agreements;
- sale of business agreements;
- investment agreements;
- share subscription agreements;
- share purchase agreements;
- deeds of settlement;
- hire purchase agreements;
- architectural service agreements;
- motor vehicle purchase agreements;
- deeds of assignment and novation;
- consortium agreements;
- catering services agreements;
- confidentiality agreements;
- joint venture agreements;
- sourcing and procurement contracts
- e-commerce, digital and business transformation;
- maintenance services contracts;
- manufacturing and fabrication agreements;
- research and development (R&D) collaborations; and
- consultancy services agreements.