Navigating Kenya’s complex employment and labour laws can pose a challenge for employers. Legal issues impact all stages of the employment lifecycle, from recruitment to engagement to termination. Employers must build and maintain workplaces that meet ever-changing market conditions. A key foundation to effective human resource management is well-drafted employment contracts, workplace policies and guidelines.
Our experienced employment lawyers can help employers anticipate, manage and resolve workplace issues. Our team can assist with:
- drafting and reviewing employment contracts;
- drafting and reviewing workplace policies, handbooks and guidelines;
- drafting and reviewing contractor’s agreements;
- negotiating terms and conditions of employment;
- providing advice on restraints of trade and enforcement of restraints;
- providing advice on employee and contractor employment relationships;
- providing advice on terminations of employment, including entitlements to reasonable notice or bonuses; and
- providing advice on migration issues (including visa schemes).
NetSheria’s employment lawyers are specialists in providing practical and accessible advice. We have advised SMEs and major companies in both the private and public sectors.