Njomo is a partner in the Firm and is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya of over 13 years’ experience, having been admitted to the Bar in 2003. He holds an LLB degree from the University of Manchester, UK, an LLM from the University of East Anglia, UK and a Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law. He is also a Commissioner for Oaths and a Notary Public and is a Certified Public Secretary (CPS (K)).
Njomo began his legal career at the law firm of Kaplan & Stratton Advocates after which he worked as the Legal Officer at Airtel Networks Kenya Limited (previously Celtel Kenya) and thereafter as the Group Legal Counsel at Linksoft Group Limited.
In these roles, Njomo has gained substantive legal experience and exposure in the following areas of law:
- telecommunications law
- telecoms regulation advisory
- Pan-African corporate advisory and secretarial practice
- property law and conveyancing
- general commercial and corporate law
- business registration
- company secretarial services
- labor and employment advisory
- energy law
- joint venture transaction advisory
- IP registration
- commercial arbitration practice