A partnership is defined legally as an association of two or more persons who operate as co-owners and share profits. Entering into a partnership can be a very exciting adventure but it also has its own challenges and if the partnership is not properly structured from formation may have a negative impact on the parties in terms of liabilities. We focus on helping its clients properly structure all types of partnerships ranging from general partnerships and limited liability partnerships (“LLPs”) to ensure the partners are properly protected from liability and that the partnership business will run effectively.
We provide our clients with strategic advice and well-crafted documentation in relation to the following services:
- Legal advisory on formation of a partnership;
- Structuring of partnerships both general partnerships and limited liability partnerships;
- Drafting or reviewing of partnership deeds for both general partnerships and limited liability partnerships;
- Drafting or reviewing of service agreements for managers of the partnerships;
- Legal advisory on dissolution of a partnership;
- Confidentiality agreements; and
- Contractors agreements.